- Perio Toothbrush
- Kids Perio Toothbrush
- Smiley Star Toothbrush
- Prepasted Smiley Star Toothbrush
- Disposable Toothbrushes
- Pre-Pasted Disposable Toothbrushes
- Restore Toothpaste:
- Contains NovaMin to rebuild the tooth surface
- Restores lost tooth minerals and strengthens teeth
- Fluoride Free Remineralizing Toothpaste
- Kills bacteria associated with cavities
- Reduces tooth sensitivity
- NovaMin is:
- Clinically proven to provide the preventive tooth and gum care that dentists recommend.
- Scientifically proven to repair tooth abrasion and erosion from acidic foods, bacterial acids and over brushing.
- Proven to reverse the damage to the tooth from both acidic foods, bacterial acids and over brushing.
- Naturally brightens teeth, restoring their natural shine.
- Nourishes the teeth with essential calcium and phosphorus ions needed for the natural self-repair process of the teeth.
- Supplements bioavailable calcium and other essential minerals for stronger, healthier teeth.
- Supercharges your mouth with the same calcium and essential mineral ions that your saliva uses to protect your teeth and gums.
Dr. Collins Restore Remineralizing Toothpaste - Rebuild, Revitalize & Restore
A new kind of tooth care, Dr. Collins Restore Toothpaste strengthens and revitalizes your teeth with ionic calcium and other essential minerals. You will see and feel the difference in just a few brushings!
- Clinically proven to give teeth and gums a healthier look and feel
- Combats plaque and prevents tooth decay
- Safe for daily use
- Great for both adults and children
- Made in USA
Teeth are exposed daily to many things that damage the tooth surface. Acidic foods, brushing, chewing and bacterial acids all erode and dissolve part of your teeth every day. To prevent your teeth from simply dissolving away, they have a self-repair mechanism unlike any other part of your body. This process uses calcium and phosphorus ions in your saliva to re-grow the crystalline structure of your teeth.
But with so much exposure to damaging agents, it can sometimes overwhelm the self-repair process. This is where Dr. Collins Restore Remineralizing Toothpaste comes in!
Dr. Collins Restore Remineralizing Toothpaste contains NovaMin. NovaMin contains elements naturally found in the body including calcium, phosphorus, sodium and silica. The chemical name for NovaMin is Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate. NovaMin releases fully active calcium and phosphorus ions when in contact with water. This provides a higher concentration of the same ions that are naturally found in saliva. After brushing, NovaMin particles adhere to the tooth surface and continues to release ions for hours afterward. This ensures and enhances the natural self-repair of your tooth surface.
Dr. Collins Restore Remineralizing Toothpaste also has powerful plaque-fighting ingredients to protect your gums. And because of the layer of NovaMin particles adhering to your teeth after brushing, Dr. Collins Restore Remineralizing Toothpaste is great for sensitive teeth!
It's also important that the toothpaste you are using have a higher pH (i.e. alkaline) value. This is to combat acids which cause tooth demineralization. Restore toothpaste has a pH of 8.5 when diluted 3:1 with water.
- Active Ingredient
- Other Ingredients
- Clinical Studies
- Customer Feedback
- Where To Buy
Novamin (Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate) for Antihypersensitivity.
Glycerin, Amorphous Silica, PEG 400, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Mint Flavor, Carbomer, Potassium Acesulfame, Titanium Dioxide.
- Anti-bacterial Properties
- Jnl 2 - Shock Moldower
- Abstract 3 - Antimicrobial
- Abstract 6 - In Vitro Antimicrobial
- Abstract 7 - Tubule Occlusion VS Recaldent
- Abstract 8 - Demin Protection
- NRR8 - MI Paste VS SRx
- 2004 Quant Analysis
- 2006 Quant Tubule Abstract
- 2007 Dentifrice Protection Against 1
- 2007 In Situ Comparison
- Abstract 9 - Abrasion Profilometry
- Abstract 10 - Erosion Protection
- NRR5 - Allaudin Remin Study
- 2007 In Situ Comparison
- 2007 Potential for Dentifirce
My friend told me about this toothpaste so I tried it and now I love it. Wish I would have gotten it sooner, just want to thank you for this truly amazing product.
Sarah M, WA.