Do more than clean your teeth. Care for your smile with Dr.Collins All White Toothpaste!
Wine, coffee and soda may taste great, but they can leave unattractive surface stains on your teeth. The All White Whitening Toothpaste, with its uniquely developed formula comprised of Xylitol and Peroxide, reduces plaque formation and helps whiten stained teeth. The formula has been developed with a 25% concentration of Xylitol, along with Sodium Monofluorphosphate to prevent cavities. All White also contains the antibacterial agent Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride to help fight bad breath. It is safe for dental work, and has the added ingredient of baking soda topped off with a great vanilla mint taste. The All White Whitening Toothpaste is a great way to help maintain a "post-cosmetic" smile or keep the natural white you may already have.
- Baking Soda Whitening Toothpaste with Xylitol and Peroxide
- Active ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.83% w/Anticavity
- Removes stains and whitens teeth (contains silica and peroxide)
- Contains poloxamers which helps prevent plaque from sticking to teeth
- Contains antibacterial agent cetyl pyridinium chloride to help fight bad breath
- Comparable to Supersmile and Britesmile Whitening Toothpaste